HeartMath is the teaching of science-based techniques that change the way your body's physiology responds in stressful situations.
Learning these techniques and practicing them often will allow them to become familiar and automatic, which will help to build your resilience and give you the ability to maintain your composure and clarity, even in challenging situations.
My role is to teach you these techniques and help you to understand when and how to apply them and how to sustain yourself during and after any challenging situation or interaction.
The HeartMath System of techniques is used by hundreds of thousands of individuals worldwide, thousands of health professionals and hundreds of companies, health-care systems, educational institutions and government agencies.
Following are some of the most important benefits of reducing stress.
- Helps eliminate unnecessary energy drain
- Maintains stored resiliency
- Impatience, irritability, anger decrease
- Improves physical and mental health
- Greater access to intuition
- Memory, focus, other brain functions improve
- More energy in daytime, restful sleep at night
This program includes 5 private sessions. Each session length will be 45-60 minutes and can vary depending on your main focus and goals. Everyone has different stressors, health challenges and things that are important to them.
Some of the physical benefits include:
- Less body aches, pains, tension, migraines and upset stomach
- Decreased use of alcohol, drugs and cigarettes
- Fewer colds and infections
- Improvement in feelings of exhaustion, low energy and fatigue
- More restful sleep
- Better eating habits resulting in not eating too much or too little and making better food choices
- Cuts down on nail biting, teeth grinding, hair twirling, pencil chewing and other fidgeting behaviors
This is the final piece of the puzzle- you eat well, exercise and now you can manage your stress to feel incredible and live life to the fullest!
Click here to get started!